Hi, I'm Sylvie! It's so nice to meet you! I hope we can become good friends! ^-^
- What projects do you have planned?
- I want to finish and publish my songs, and write a long story!
- How often will you share new pages from your diary?
Every now and then! ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ I mostly add them when I feel like it.
[Hint: Once you've read the diary, the home page will have a link back to the last page you read so you can quickly see if there are new pages!]
- How can I write to you?
I don't have a great way to contact me set up, but you can send messages to me on SoundCloud!
[Note that messages are screened and may not all be passed on. - Mgmt]
- Do you post the diary entries in the actual order? How close is the online diary to a facsimile?
- No, I select, curate, and sometimes clean up the ones I want to share! So far they're mostly in order of when I posted them to my homepage here, but I'm also thinking about how they'll work best to read. It's more an adaptation than a replica!
- What do you want?
- My wish is that you can see the world as I do... that you can feel warm, and comforted...
[why do i always feel this way?]
- I know so many people are in so much pain, and, well, you know...
- Well, really why
...really why is, I feel this... desperate longing. This yearning for another world. A world I can't quite reach. A world that I can't taste or see or touch.
- I feel so trapped here.
This world... it's not right. It's not right.[it hurts so much]
I want to be in a world where no one is hurting, no one is hungry... where no one has to be scared...
- [no one should ever have to feel like this]
take me somewhere nice...
where the leaves rustle softly,
where we can go for a walk to the shore,
hand-in-hand in the fading lavender twilight...
- There's so much joy and wonder in the world! I just want to share it with you.
- Look, the sky has so many stars... they're all sparkling.
You're cold? Here, I'll wrap you up tight in a soft pastel-colored blanket...
You're safe here.
You can stay here for as long as you want.
- You'll be okay, no matter what, you know? Even if things go wrong. You can get through this.
- Really really.